skip to main | skip to sidebar
Delicious

Monday, May 11, 2009


its alright.. cause theres beauty in the breakdown
Posted by ☪ ñïgh† ¢hïlÐ at 10:25 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

listen up!

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2009 (28)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ▼  May (12)
      • Cool is living the LEGEND!
      • your sex is on fireeee!
      • summer SUMMER summer SUMMERi absolutely dislike it...
      • laughing up a storm
      • Wake up maggie, i think ive got something to say t...
      • seriously sirrrr!
      • I can't laugh too hard, I'm on a diet. I'm trying ...
      • happy 2nd birthdayyyy to meee
      • its alright.. cause theres beauty in the breakdown
      • Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must...
      • may we constantly be provoked to outshine our pote...
      • Children by the waterhole
 
"i started thinking that if people were rain, I was drizzle and she was a hurricane.."

Followers